- vote utile
- Greed. Ambition. Corruption. The Extraordinary Story of Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump
- Auteur(s): Vicky Ward
- Narrateur(s): Fiona Hardingham, Vicky Ward - introduction
- Durée: 9 h et 35 min
- Version intégrale
Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump are the self-styled prince and princess of America. Their swift, gilded rise to extraordinary power in Donald Trump’s White House is unprecedented, unconstitutional, and dangerous. In Kushner, Inc., investigative journalist Vicky Ward digs beneath the myth the couple has created that depicts themselves as the voices of reason in an otherwise crazy presidency and reveals that Jared and Ivanka are not just the president’s chief enablers, they are, like him, disdainful of rules, of laws, and of ethics.
- Écrit par Kenkaren le 2019-05-21
Not much new here.
Évalué le: 2019-04-17
You would think an “investigative” reporter would know that J. Trudeau is the Canadian prime minister. Not premier. The overdubbed narration and mis-pronunciation cheapens this effort.
1 personnes sur 1 ont trouvé cette évaluation pertinente
The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump
- 37 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President - Updated and Expanded with New Essays
- Auteur(s): Bandy X. Lee MD - editor
- Narrateur(s): William Dufris, Hillary Huber, Alex Hyde-White, Autres
- Durée: 17 h et 26 min
- Version intégrale
Originally released in fall 2017, The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump was a runaway best seller. Alarmed Americans and international onlookers wanted to know: What is wrong with him? That question still plagues us. The Trump administration has proven as chaotic and destructive as its opponents feared, and the man at the center of it all remains a cipher.
This must be heard whether Republican or Democrat
- Écrit par RENE NOREÑA DE LUCA le 2017-11-22
Évalué le: 2019-04-05
An excellent group of contributors with valid points. I found most sections would have benefitted from professional narration.