Blacksmithing techniques, background, and tricks.
If you’re looking for more information about blacksmithing, projects, and the history of blacksmithing, you’re at the right place. You might already know what blacksmithing is, or you have started some things in the past. Here is a guide that will take you to the next level. You’ll hear, for example:
- Where the name, trade, and other aspects of blacksmithing come from
- How to weld and forge weld
- Materials, tools, and other things you should use to accomplish your blacksmithing goals
- Olet fitting types and applications
- Six steps to make a sword
- Specifics about silversmithing, platinum rings, and forging Japanese swords
Curious yet? Then don’t wait and start listening so you don't have to remain in the dark. Save yourself the time and learn from what worked for me. I will see you in the first chapter!
D'autres livres audio du même...
Ce que les auditeurs disent de Blacksmithing: DIY Projects and Information for a Blacksmith or Silversmith
Évaluations – Cliquez sur les onglets pour changer la source des évaluations.
- Terry Rohr
Talks way to fast, names lots of metals without any explanation. I dont recommend this book
1 personne a trouvé cela utile