Conversations on Success
- 6 Thought Leaders Redefine What It Means to Succeed
- Narrateur(s): Richard Shell, Debora Spar, Malcolm Gladwell, Adam Bryant, Stewart Friedman, Adam Grant
- Durée: 2 h et 24 min
- Version intégrale Livre audio
- Date de publication: 2015-11-23
- Langue: Anglais
- Éditeur: Gildan Media, LLC
What if you could sit down with some of today's most successful thought leaders? Now you can.
Knowledge@Wharton has interviewed some of today's leading thinkers about what success means to them. Conversations on Success: 6 Thought Leaders Redefine What It Means to Succeed, drawn from the archives of Knowledge@Wharton, includes interviews with:
- Wharton professor Richard Shell on defining personal success
- Barnard College president Debora Spar on women's (impossible) quest for perfection
- Best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell on the advantages of disadvantages
- New York Times "Corner Office" columnist Adam Bryant on the five qualities of successful leaders
- Wharton Work/Life Integration Project director Stewart Friedman on young people's changing views on career and family success
- Best-selling author Adam Grant on the surprising truth about who gets ahead
Conversations on Success is a must-hear for those who are faced with defining success for themselves and those they lead. The audiobook features interviews by Knowledge@Wharton executive director Mukul Pandya, Knowledge@Wharton editor Rachel Kipp, Wharton professor Adam Grant, Wharton Executive Education's David Heckman, and Wharton Leadership Program executive director Jeffrey Klein.
Ce que les membres d'Audible en pensent
- Amazon Customer
I loved how engaging it was but disagreed with one thing; the lady who said that having it all was unrealistic. I figure it depends on what an individual defines as 'all'. Regardless of gender, no one succeeds by doing it all by themselves. I feel that it's possible to accept help from loved ones e.g. family or a partner and still achieve one's definition of having it all. Regardless, there were valuable lessons to be learnt from each person. Definitely the well spent!
1 personnes sur 1 ont trouvé cette évaluation pertinente