You won't look at prescription-drug advertisements the same way again after listening to this eye-opening audiobook.
Although doctors know a lot about diseases, physiology, and psychology, most of them know extremely little about the real cost of the medication they prescribe to their patients.
In this eye-opening audiobook, Jason Reed exposes the symbiotic relationship between Big Pharma, insurance companies, and health-care providers where profits, not the medical needs and financial well-being of patients, are the primary industry motivators. He explains how they trick unsuspecting patients with low up-front co-pays, only to cost you big time in the long run.
In Prescription for Maximum Savings, you're going to learn why it doesn't have to cost you a fortune to be in good health. Here's a snippet of what you're going to discover in this audiobook:
- How you can realize 50-80 percent savings over your current medication spending
- How to ensure you really need medication for the symptoms you have or if they could be caused by another medication
- How savvy patients armed with knowledge have specific, actionable conversations with their doctor to optimize wellness
- How to prevent future medication costs from wiping out your financial freedom
- How to optimize and make sense of all the options thrown at you and safely navigate the fine print of health-care contracts.
Having worked for a large pharmacy benefit manager for well over a decade, Reed will equip you with all the tools you need to navigate deliberately confusing health insurance loopholes with this simple, step-by-step manual chock-full with money-saving ideas and obtaining health care at the best possible prices.
Scroll up and click the button to buy now!
Jason Reed graduated from Butler University as a doctor of pharmacy and has been involved in various roles with a pharmacy benefits manager for 15 years. He is an active member and experienced speaker in health-care industry organizations.