- helpful votes
- The New Science of Personal Transformation
- Written by: Daniel J. Siegel
- Narrated by: Daniel J. Siegel
- Length: 11 hrs and 45 mins
From everyday stress to severe trauma, many obstacles to a full life can be overcome by developing what Dr. Daniel J. Siegel calls "mindsight," our ability to perceive the mind and literally redirect the flow of energy and information within our brains. Through this powerful capacity for insight and empathy, we can "rewire" crucial connections, create dynamic linkages, and open ourselves to relationships in a new way.
Wow so much information
- By Thandiwe Mccarthy on 2018-07-21
It had a gripping middle
Many very interesting insights. Presented in more of a lecture formate, rather than workshop or story. I struggled to finish this, but wotth the read nonetheless.