- helpful votes
You Are the Universe
- Discovering Your Cosmic Self and Why It Matters
- Written by: Deepak Chopra MD, Menas C. Kafatos PhD
- Narrated by: Kaleo Griffith
- Length: 10 hrs and 10 mins
New York Times best-selling author Deepak Chopra joins forces with leading physicist Menas Kafatos to explore some of the most important and baffling questions about our place in the world.
- By kate.m.p on 2019-02-05
thought provoking<br />
interesting to imagine a conscious universe. it makes sense but is difficult to grasp after a lifetime of believing that the universe is made of matter that is disconnected and randomly formed.