- helpful votes
- Elevate Your Game, Avoid Burnout, and Thrive with the New Science of Success
- Written by: Brad Stulberg, Steve Magness
- Narrated by: Christopher Lane
- Length: 6 hrs and 34 mins
The first book of its kind, Peak Performance combines the inspiring stories of top performers across a range of capabilities - from athletic, to intellectual, to artistic - with the latest scientific insights into the cognitive and neurochemical factors that drive performance in all domains. In doing so, Peak Performance uncovers new linkages that hold promise as performance enhancers but have been overlooked in our traditionally-siloed ways of thinking.
- By sona kazemi on 2018-09-13
I listened to this books chapters at least a couple of times to see what
Parts I could use in my ever so challenging life.
I would strongly recommend this book use in all aspects of life.