- helpful votes
Zero to One
- Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future
- Written by: Peter Thiel, Blake Masters
- Narrated by: Blake Masters
- Length: 4 hrs and 50 mins
The next Bill Gates will not build an operating system. The next Larry Page or Sergey Brin won’t make a search engine. And the next Mark Zuckerberg won't create a social network. If you are copying these guys, you aren't learning from them. It's easier to copy a model than to make something new: doing what we already know how to do takes the world from 1 to n, adding more of something familiar. But every time we create something new, we go from 0 to 1.
- By Anonymous User on 2019-05-11
expected a bit more. but good content
very valid knowledge for those looking to get an overview of tech investing.
could've had a bit more insight as to how non-tech crops try to adopt tech company principles.