- helpful votes
The Fifth Discipline
- The Art and Practice of the Learning Organization
- Written by: Peter M. Senge
- Narrated by: Peter M. Senge
- Length: 4 hrs and 18 mins
Peter Senge's groundbreaking ideas on building organizations have made him a household name among corporate managers. His theories help businesses to clarify their goals, to defy the odds, to more clearly understand threats, and to recognize new opportunities. He introduces managers to a new source of competitive advantage, and offers a marvelously empowering approach to work.
great book, still very relevant
- By Todd scanlan on 2018-12-13
I can't believe it was first published that long ago. Such ageless words of wisdom.