- helpful votes
A Man for All Markets
- From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat the Dealer and the Market
- Written by: Edward O. Thorp, Nassim Nicholas Taleb - foreword
- Narrated by: Edward O. Thorp
- Length: 16 hrs and 30 mins
The incredible true story of the card-counting mathematics professor who taught the world how to beat the dealer and, as the first of the great quantitative investors, ushered in a revolution on Wall Street.
This is a great read!
- By Anonymous User on 2018-11-19
I was upset when it’s ended. I was listening on my way to and from work and did not want to arrive at my destination. Very frank story that invokes thoughts about meaning of life and how you approach it.