- helpful votes
The Code Breaker
- Jennifer Doudna, Gene Editing, and the Future of the Human Race
- Written by: Walter Isaacson
- Narrated by: Kathe Mazur, Walter Isaacson
- Length: 16 hrs and 4 mins
The best-selling author of Leonardo da Vinci and Steve Jobs returns with a gripping account of how Nobel Prize winner Jennifer Doudna and her colleagues launched a revolution that will allow us to cure diseases, fend off viruses, and have healthier babies.
Yet Another Thought-Provoking Effort from Isaacson!
- By Amazon Customer on 2021-03-15
I've never learned so much in such a short time
Just a great book to explain things to a neophyte like myself on complex subject.