- helpful votes
The Way of the Iceman
- How the Wim Hof Method Creates Radiant, Longterm Health
- Written by: Wim Hof, Koen De Jong
- Narrated by: Patric LeVang
- Length: 2 hrs and 32 mins
Science has now proved the legendary Wim Hof method of breath control and cold training can dramatically enhance energy levels, improve circulation, reduce stress, boost the immune system, strengthen the body, and successfully combat many diseases. The Way of the Iceman documents how anyone can use Wim’s methods to transform his or her health and strength quickly and safely.
- By Anonymous User on 2019-03-21
not worth it
2 hours about wim hof bur zero teaching on techniques. not worth it if you want to learn about breathing techniques.