- helpful vote
This Team Is Ruining My Life (But I Love Them)
- How I Became a Professional Hockey Fan
- Written by: Steve "Dangle" Glynn
- Narrated by: Steve "Dangle" Glynn
- Length: 10 hrs and 22 mins
How do you turn ranting about hockey into a career? Steve “Dangle” Glynn is a YouTuber, podcaster, and sports personality from Toronto who managed to turn a 16-second online rant about the Maple Leafs into a career in sports media. From video blogging in his parents’ house at 19 to yelling on televisions across Canada at 28, Dangle has been involved with some of the most important sports companies in the country.
incredible. all around
- By Adam Oake on 2020-07-28
More than the Leafs
Steve is a great writer and narrator. I'd recommend this book to any hockey fan, or anyone thinking of becoming a youtuber or working in media.
The Four Tendencies
- The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too)
- Written by: Gretchen Rubin
- Narrated by: Gretchen Rubin
- Length: 6 hrs and 37 mins
During her multi-book investigation into understanding human nature, Gretchen Rubin realized that by asking the seemingly dry question “How do I respond to expectations?” we gain explosive self-knowledge. She discovered that based on their answer, people fit into Four Tendencies: Upholders, Questioners, Obligers, and Rebels. Our Tendency shapes every aspect of our behavior, so using this framework allows us to make better decisions, meet deadlines, suffer less stress, and engage more effectively.
- By Mark Wiebe on 2019-09-21
Must Read for understanding humans
there are two books everyone should read to better understand them selves and others. "how to win friends and influence people" and this book. Of all the books I've read those two have given me the most insight into the human psyche
1 person found this helpful