- helpful vote
This Team Is Ruining My Life (But I Love Them)
- How I Became a Professional Hockey Fan
- Written by: Steve "Dangle" Glynn
- Narrated by: Steve "Dangle" Glynn
- Length: 10 hrs and 22 mins
How do you turn ranting about hockey into a career? Steve “Dangle” Glynn is a YouTuber, podcaster, and sports personality from Toronto who managed to turn a 16-second online rant about the Maple Leafs into a career in sports media. From video blogging in his parents’ house at 19 to yelling on televisions across Canada at 28, Dangle has been involved with some of the most important sports companies in the country.
amazing from the man himself Steve dangle !
- By Kasim sayyed on 2019-10-01
More than the Leafs
Steve is a great writer and narrator. I'd recommend this book to any hockey fan, or anyone thinking of becoming a youtuber or working in media.
The Four Tendencies
- The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too)
- Written by: Gretchen Rubin
- Narrated by: Gretchen Rubin
- Length: 6 hrs and 37 mins
Best-selling author Gretchen Rubin ( The Happiness Project; Better Than Before) reveals the surprising truth about the four hidden personality types that drive everything we do. Learn how to understand yourself better - and also how to influence others more effectively.
- By Mark Wiebe on 2019-09-21
Must Read for understanding humans
there are two books everyone should read to better understand them selves and others. "how to win friends and influence people" and this book. Of all the books I've read those two have given me the most insight into the human psyche
1 of 2 people found this review helpful