- helpful votes
- The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind
- Written by: Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson
- Narrated by: Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson
- Length: 8 hrs and 18 mins
Highlighting the fascinating link between a child’s neurological development and the way a parent reacts to misbehavior, No-Drama Discipline provides an effective, compassionate road map for dealing with tantrums, tensions, and tears - without causing a scene. Defining the true meaning of the “d” word (to instruct, not to shout or reprimand), the authors explain how to reach your child, redirect emotions, and turn a meltdown into an opportunity for growth.
Great book full of great advice
- By Julie Eaves on 2018-03-20
Takes a while to get into the tactical stuff
Repetitive. Almost in every chapter the author keeps "reassuring us" that we will address this in later chapters. I've been listening to the book for over 3 hours now and they keep promising they'll talk about it in later chapters. Good book, but the first 3 hours are quite repetitive. Still no "tactical advice" as of yet.