- helpful votes
- A Climber's Journey of Endurance, Risk, and Going Beyond Limits
- Written by: Tommy Caldwell
- Narrated by: Johnathan McClain
- Length: 13 hrs and 27 mins
On January 14, 2015, Tommy Caldwell, along with his partner, Kevin Jorgeson, summited what is widely regarded as the hardest climb in history - Yosemite’s nearly vertical 3,000-foot Dawn Wall, after 19 days on the route. This engrossing memoir chronicles the journey of a boy with a fanatical mountain-guide father who was determined to instill toughness in his son to a teen whose obsessive nature drove him to the top of the sport-climbing circuit.
great book about an amazing feat of human grit
- By Anonymous User on 2019-03-14
C'est inspirant et enlevant! Même si vous ne faites pas d'escalade, ce livre vous charmera!