- helpful votes
What Every BODY Is Saying
- An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People
- Written by: Joe Navarro, Marvin Karlins
- Narrated by: Paul Costanzo
- Length: 7 hrs and 19 mins
Listen to this book and send your nonverbal intelligence soaring. Joe Navarro, a former FBI counterintelligence officer and a recognized expert on nonverbal behavior, explains how to "speed-read" people: decode sentiments and behaviors, avoid hidden pitfalls, and look for deceptive behaviors. You'll also learn how your body language can influence what your boss, family, friends, and strangers think of you.
- By Anonymous User on 2018-09-18
Important part of communication.
I find this very systematic. I like it.
Every chapter is interesting, pointing on things that are seemingly obvious but yet you must learn how to be aware of them.
Comfort - discomfort, synchronicity and emphasis... :)