- helpful votes
- Ten Emerging Technologies That'll Improve and/or Ruin Everything
- Written by: Kelly Weinersmith, Zach Weinersmith
- Narrated by: Kelly Weinersmith, Zach Weinersmith
- Length: 10 hrs and 10 mins
In this smart and funny book, celebrated cartoonist Zach Weinersmith and noted researcher Dr. Kelly Weinersmith give us a snapshot of what's coming next - from robot swarms to nuclear fusion powered-toasters. By weaving their own research and interviews with the scientists who are making these advances happen, the Weinersmiths investigate why these technologies are needed, how they would work, and what is standing in their way.
- By Anonymous User on 2018-04-17
I really liked this audiobook. Her voice is clear and expresses well the tone of the book.
The book is not really a story, but more of a descriptive prediction of the future.
However, I think it would be better to read and listen this book at the same time because there are funny cartoons throughout the book, that are completely missing in the audiobook format.