- helpful votes
- A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy)
- Written by: Justin Cronin
- Narrated by: Scott Brick, Adenrele Ojo, Abby Craden
- Length: 36 hrs and 49 mins
First, the unthinkable: a security breach at a secret U.S. government facility unleashes the monstrous product of a chilling military experiment. Then, the unspeakable: a night of chaos and carnage gives way to sunrise on a nation, and ultimately a world, forever altered. All that remains for the stunned survivors is the long fight ahead and a future ruled by fear—of darkness, of death, of a fate far worse.
Excellent all around...
- By Blair J Lindsay on 2019-02-28
Every time I listen to it it gets even better! now, on to "The twelve"