- helpful votes
Good Morning, Monster
- Five Heroic Journeys to Recovery
- Written by: Catherine Gildiner
- Narrated by: Deborah Burgess
- Length: 13 hrs and 15 mins
Catherine Gildiner is a best-selling memoirist, a novelist, and a psychologist in private practice for 25 years. In Good Morning, Monster, she focuses on five patients who overcame enormous trauma - people she considers heroes. With a novelist's storytelling gift, Gildiner recounts the details of their struggles, their paths to recovery, and her own tale of growth as a therapist.
A brilliant helping of Catherine Gildiner
- By Christine Cowley, Author, Host of Storylines on 88.7FM on 2020-09-13
I’d waited for this book to come out since I heard of it as a project. Did not disappoint, worth every minute. Thank you Catherine, for this and all of what you share.