- helpful votes
- The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind
- Written by: Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson
- Narrated by: Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson
- Length: 8 hrs and 18 mins
Highlighting the fascinating link between a child’s neurological development and the way a parent reacts to misbehavior, No-Drama Discipline provides an effective, compassionate road map for dealing with tantrums, tensions, and tears - without causing a scene. Defining the true meaning of the “d” word (to instruct, not to shout or reprimand), the authors explain how to reach your child, redirect emotions, and turn a meltdown into an opportunity for growth.
Great book full of great advice
- By Julie Eaves on 2018-03-20
a very real and refreshing approach to parenting
i loved how real-life the authors made this book. it not only teaches a fantastic approach, but applies it to very real, very relatable situations that parents deal with and struggle through. the balance of theory and practical examples is pretty much perfect.