- helpful votes
Find Your Why
- A Practical Guide for Discovering Purpose for You and Your Team
- Written by: Simon Sinek, David Mead, Peter Docker
- Narrated by: Stephen Shedletzky, Simon Sinek
- Length: 4 hrs and 56 mins
Start with Why has led millions of listeners to rethink everything they do in their personal lives, their careers, and their organizations. Now, Find Your Why picks up where Start with Why left off. It tells you how to apply Simon Sinek's powerful insights so you can find more inspiration at work - and, in turn, inspire those around you. Whether you've just started your first job, are leading a team, or are CEO of your own company, the exercises in this audiobook will guide you along a path to long-term success and fulfillment - for both you and your colleagues.
Beautiful companion to the book!
- By Christina Valicek on 2018-09-15
partner style workbook
I don't recommend this as an audio book. Need a partner, workbook style partner activities.
5 of 6 people found this review helpful