- helpful vote
- Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World - and Why Things Are Better Than You Think
- Written by: Hans Rosling, Anna Rosling Rönnlund, Ola Rosling
- Narrated by: Richard Harries
- Length: 8 hrs and 51 mins
Factfulness: The stress-reducing habit of carrying only opinions for which you have strong supporting facts. When asked simple questions about global trends - what percentage of the world's population live in poverty; why the world's population is increasing; how many girls finish school - we systematically get the answers wrong. In Factfulness, professor of international health and global TED phenomenon Hans Rosling, together with his two longtime collaborators, Anna and Ola, offers a radical new explanation of why this happens.
Helping you clear your head of the NOISE.
- By Anonymous User on 2018-11-30
Absolutely loved this book! So much important information to navigate the world! Hans shares with us so much meaningful data. It can not be understated.
1 person found this helpful