- helpful votes
Cat and Nat's Mom Truths
- Embarrassing Stories and Brutally Honest Advice on the Extremely Real Struggle of Motherhood
- Written by: Catherine Belknap, Natalie Telfer
- Narrated by: Catherine Belknap, Natalie Telfer
- Length: 4 hrs and 47 mins
Hilarious best friends Cat and Nat created a massive online community of moms by sharing their ultra-real and just a bit R-rated dispatches from the mom trenches. From what not to eat a few days after giving birth (chicken wings) to the most effective ways to dodge post-partum sex, Cat & Nat’s Mom Truths shares everything no one will tell you about having kids.
- By Client d'Amazon on 2019-08-01
optional heading lies!.. good book thou!
So funny! I love real talk from real moms! these 2 are amazing! highly recommended