- helpful votes
The Power of Now
- A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
- Written by: Eckhart Tolle
- Narrated by: Eckhart Tolle
- Length: 7 hrs and 37 mins
To make the journey into The Power of Now you need to leave your analytical mind and its false created self, the ego, behind. Access to the Now is everywhere - in the body, the silence, and the space all around you. These are the keys to enter a state of inner peace.
- By Dimitri H. on 2018-12-17
Most extraordinary book I have heard
I cannot overstate the wisdom contained in this book. I would not likely be able to read it, but somehow listening to Tolle speak, it makes sense. I am sincerely grateful for this book!
10 people found this helpful