- helpful votes
Getting to Yes
- Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
- Written by: Roger Fisher, William Ury
- Narrated by: Dennis Boutsikaris
- Length: 6 hrs and 21 mins
Getting to Yes is a straightorward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting taken - and without getting angry. It offers a concise, step-by-step, proven strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict - whether it involves parents and children, neighbors, bosses and employees, customers or corporations, tenants or diplomats.
- By Amazon Customer on 2018-12-06
This book teaches you how to set yourself up for success before going into negotiations.