- helpful votes
- A Gift from My Grandparents
- Written by: Mark Sakamoto
- Narrated by: Geoff Sugiyama
- Length: 7 hrs and 41 mins
When the Second World War broke out, Ralph MacLean chose to escape his troubled life on the Magdalen Islands in eastern Canada and volunteer to serve his country overseas. Meanwhile, in Vancouver, Mitsue Sakamoto saw her family and her stable community torn apart after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
Forgiveness took my breath away
- By Leanne Fournier on 2018-04-16
I LOVED THIS BOOK.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO EVERYONE I KNOW. AND LISTENING TO IT MAKES EVERYTHING EASIER.