- helpful votes
Seven Stones to Stand or Fall
- A Collection of Outlander Fiction
- Written by: Diana Gabaldon
- Narrated by: Robert Ian MacKenzie, Allan Scott-Douglas, Davina Porter, and others
- Length: 24 hrs and 20 mins
The author presents a collection of seven short stories set in the Outlander universe, never before published together, including two original stories and featuring beloved character Jamie Fraser.
What a Surprise
- By Kate Tamblyn on 2020-03-16
another page turner
loved the mixture of stories, and the loose ends of tows up. I love that some of the minor characters finally got some page space.