- helpful votes
Cat and Nat's Mom Truths
- Embarrassing Stories and Brutally Honest Advice on the Extremely Real Struggle of Motherhood
- Written by: Catherine Belknap, Natalie Telfer
- Narrated by: Catherine Belknap, Natalie Telfer
- Length: 4 hrs and 47 mins
Hilarious best friends Cat and Nat created a massive online community of moms by sharing their ultra-real and just a bit R-rated dispatches from the mom trenches. From what not to eat a few days after giving birth (chicken wings) to the most effective ways to dodge post-partum sex, Cat & Nat’s Mom Truths shares everything no one will tell you about having kids.
Best book ever
- By Kimberly Davis on 2020-05-13
was dying to read and it didnt disappoint
after hearing cat and nats podcast I wanted to read the book but didnt have time. So the audio it was. A great read. you are mom enough.