I am sure this class will be very informative, as it will give you an introduction to the concept of scrum as well as that of product vision. I will then explain to you the steps that you can take to create a project vision followed by tips on how to use a clear product vision in your team or organization from the ground up. I will also provide you with lots of examples, which will go a long way in helping you understand this topic better.
In this class, you will learn:
- A brief recap of agile and scrum principles
- What is a product vision
- What is a product vision board and how is it used to provide a clear overarching goal for any product
- A high-level outline of how the product vision is used to create a product
- A step by step example of how to create a product vision for a real product
- Concise techniques for improving your product vision
More from the same
- Agile Product Management: Scrum Product Owner: 21 Tips for Working with Your Scrum Master & Sprint Retrospective: 29 Tips for Continuous Improvement
- Agile Product Management: Product Owner: 27 Tips to Manage Your Product & Agile: The Complete Overview of Agile Principles and Practices
- Agile Product Management
What listeners say about Agile Product Management
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Great short overview
This is a great short overview on agile/scrum methodology and especially on product roadmaps. Subjects within product development, teamwork, timing, various methodologies are shortly but clearly covered.
1 person found this helpful