Listen free for 30 days
DIY Hydroponics: 12 Easy and Affordable Ways to Build Your Own Hydroponic System
- Urban Homesteading, Book 2
- Narrated by: Don Donaldson
- Length: 2 hrs and 41 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $8.71
DIY Hydroponics: 12 Easy and Affordable Ways to Build Your Own Hydroponic System is for anyone who wants to understand the basics of hydroponic gardening and set up their own hydroponic system.
This audiobook will take you through the six hydroponic systems and give you step-by-step instructions on how to create and maintain your own hydroponic garden. If you don’t want to rely on ready-made kits for your hydroponic system and you want to feel the pleasure of creating your own system from scratch, this audiobook is for you.
This audiobook provides 12 different designs to fit everyone's needs. From easy-to-apply methods for small plants, such as using a soda bottle to build your own "Wick System" to more advanced instructions for larger systems, such as building a "Nutrient Film Technique System" with PVC pipes.
In detail, this audiobook allows you to:
Get a comprehensive overview of hydroponics and gain the confidence to embark upon your own project:
- Learn what hydroponics is all about.
- Get to know the six different hydroponic systems.
- Discover everything you need to know about nutrients, mediums, and lighting.
Set up your own hydroponic system with easy-to-apply, step-by-step instructions, and save money by using inexpensive building methods:
- Get an overview of the design features and functions of each system.
- Learn how to build your own hydroponic system - from easy to more advanced set-ups.
- Learn about the materials and equipment you need for each system.
Identify potential problems with your plants and learn how to overcome them:
- Identify pests and diseases in your hydroponic garden and learn how to combat them.
- Understand general challenges, such as nutrient deficiency, algae growth, and clogged systems.
This audiobook will help you save time and trouble with easy-to-follow instructions.
Take the first step to building your own hydroponic garden. To get started, scroll up and buy this audiobook.
What listeners say about DIY Hydroponics: 12 Easy and Affordable Ways to Build Your Own Hydroponic SystemAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Carran c.
Great for very vary new beginners.
Really was hoping for a more advanced discussion. if you have grown ANY hydroponic plants, this book will not help you much. But if you are new to the field, this book is for you. I like that you can reach out to the author.
1 person found this helpful
Good collection of information
Its a good comprehensive guide to all types of hydroponics and how they all individually work, and how each best fits your needs. If you’re looking into setting up a hydroponic system, this book contains the information you’ll need.
1 person found this helpful
- Kindle Customer
was educating enough, but if person doesn't understand exactly what hes talking about it sounds like a lecture and you can get lost.