Listen free for 30 days
- A Complete Guide for Beginners That Will Show You the Techniques to Build 6 Easy and Cost Effective Hydroponic Systems, Explaining What the Best Kept Secrets for a Fast Growth
- Narrated by: John Tyndall
- Length: 3 hrs and 23 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Home & Garden, Gardening & Horticulture
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $18.74
Would you like to understand everything about hydroponic cultivation and learn to practice it perfectly in a self-sufficient way? Would you like to learn how to grow fruits, vegetables, and herbs even if you don't have a garden to grow at home and have no experience? Then, read on.
Even today, there are outdated farming methods, but the world has evolved along with agriculture. We are approaching hydroponics, an advanced technology that also allows you to garden for consumption. This way of gardening is efficient, especially in the cold months.
This is the most comprehensive step-by-step guide in the market that teaches you how to grow fruits, vegetables, and herbs all year round without the soil by building a simple and sustainable hydroponic system. You will also discover various secrets for this type of agriculture.
Jhonny Green, the author of this book, has over 20 years of experience growing hydroponics. As one of the pioneers of this cultivation, he has helped thousands of people build their greenhouses.
This audiobook includes:
- Secrets of hydroponics cultivation
- A list of equipment you didn't think you needed
- How not to waste electricity with the use of artificial lights
- The best growing system for your needs
- How to get the best germination rates
- Hydroponic nutrient manipulation and modification techniques
- How to become a master of cloning
- How to solve all problems
- And much more!
One thing still unknown is that today the planting in the soil is not as healthy as it may seem, due to the toxicity of the soil caused by, for example, fertilizers. This is where hydroponics comes in, which allows healthy growth compared to traditional agriculture.
With this audiobook, you'll be able to create, from scratch, your own system based on your budget, time, and available space.
Don't worry if you have no experience. With the techniques explained within the book, I would no longer have any doubts about hydroponics.
Even if you have a garden at home, what could be more beautiful to enjoy it as well as without planting? It's so easy that even my son learned this discipline when he was 10 years old.
What are you waiting for? Buy the audiobook today.