Free with 60-day trial
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $18.74
How dirty sex talk benefits your relationship? How often do you feel that your partner is no more interested in you?
Does he ignore you and takes you for granted?
Well, if that’s the case with you then you really need to do something about it and learning some dirty sex talk may do the trick.
We all know that every relationship fades with time and becomes frustrating and traumatizing. We feel restricted, bored, and lacks interest in each other. But that situation can be easily avoided if you are willing to put little efforts in your relationship to bring back the romance and charisma.
Now you must be thinking what should you do to get the attention of the guy you love.
To understand this more, it is important to take a look at the four different elements of your speaking voice. These are:
To get a good understanding of these important aspects, buy this book!
Dirty talk for women: For the ladies wanting to use dirty talk with a guy it is important to bear in mind the following tips:
- Lower your voice slightly
- Slow down your speech and use strategic pauses
- Test the waters first with a little ambiguity and suggestive phrases
- Turn up the heat and use more sexually explicit words once you see he is enjoying it
Dirty talk for men
For men, the techniques of the erotic talk are similar; you want to start by slowing down your speed of talking and begin to talk in a slightly deeper (but not excessively exaggerated) way. The technique of inserting strategic pauses in your language is also highly effective when used on a woman so be sure to use this also as is the technique of resting your lips on her mastoid process (as mentioned above) is also highly effective once the two of you move closer together into the intimate zone. Men should also be sure to:
- Lower your tone and allow your voice to deepen and vibrate
- Start off slow and use sexual ambiguity to create intrigue
- Aim at getting her insatiably curious about what you are going to say next
- Avoid explicitly dirty words until/unless she uses them first
- Don’t be vulgar
- Use implication and suggestive language rather than directly stating what you want to do to her of what you want her to do to you
Here are some more great tips!