Turn ordinary responsibility into extraordinary leadership.
Whether you were born with a talent for leadership or had leadership thrust upon you, the success of your business depends on you. With insights from over 20 contributors, entrepreneurs, and thought leaders, Entrepreneur Voices on Effective Leadership will help you:
- Define the leadership style that fits you best
- Grow your business by inspiring your employees
- Take initiative and lead effectively in any position
- Earn trust from team members with empathy
- Develop leaders from within your staff
- Avoid mistakes that could ruin your reputation
- And reinvent yourself and your culture after a crisis
Plus, gain insider tips from exclusive interviews with Kodak's former CMO Jeffrey Hayzlett, former NFL linebacker Matt Mayberry, and social entrepreneurship advocate and author Jason Haber.