Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $28.48
Improve your French pronunciation and listening skills. Make learning new vocabulary so much easier with 15 fun and engaging French stories.
Listening to short stories is an effective and enjoyable method to learn French. For those of you who can't just slip away from life, travel to France, and immerse yourself in the language in order to learn it, this is your solution! Listening to native-spoken French stories is the next best thing.
- Gain a greater vocabulary that you can use immediately, every day. You will add 1,500+ French words and expressions to your repertoire through the encounter of descriptive sentences and casual conversations woven throughout the stories.
- Sharpen your comprehension of the spoken word by listening to a native French speaker.
- Learn how to pronounce French words properly by studying the audio recording.
- Familiarize yourself with a wide range of grammar structures and put them to use today.
- Avoid the monotonous task of memorizing grammar rules. How awesome is that?
A vocabulary recap at the end of each chapter allows you to review what you have heard so you don't forget the essential words and expressions taught throughout the lesson. The audiobook contains 15 stories with different themes. All stories are written using vocabulary that you could easily use in your day-to-day conversations. With this audiobook, you can start improving your French today!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about French Short Stories for BeginnersAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Barbara O'Connor
Worth the cost
I have both the intermediate and beginner level audio books. Both levels are excellent for improving listening skills and vocabulary. I re-listen to all of them and pick up new words, expressions and grammar each time. Well worth the money.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!