Listen free for 30 days
- Marketing and Corporate Initiatives that Build a Better World...and the Bottom Line
- Narrated by: Christine Marshall
- Length: 7 hrs and 42 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $25.00
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Businesses can do well by doing good - Kotler, Hessekiel, and Lee show you how!
Marketing guru Philip Kotler, cause marketing authority David Hessekiel, and social marketing expert Nancy Lee have teamed up to create a guide rich with actionable advice on integrating marketing and corporate social initiatives into your broader business goals.
Businesspeople who mix cause and commerce are often portrayed as either opportunistic corporate "causewashers" cynically exploiting nonprofits, or visionary social entrepreneurs for whom conducting trade is just a necessary evil in their quest to create a better world. Marketing and corporate social initiatives requires a delicate balancing act between generating financial and social dividends. Good Works is a book for business builders, not a corporate social responsibility treatise. It is for capitalists with the hearts and smarts to generate positive social impacts and bottom-line business results.
Good Works is rich with actionable advice on integrating marketing and corporate social initiatives into your broader business goals.
- Makes the case that purpose-driven marketing has moved from a nice-to-do to a must-do for businesses
- Explains how to balance social and business goals
- Author Philip Kotler is one of the world's leading authorities on marketing; David Hessekiel is founder and president of Cause Marketing Forum, the world's leading information source on how to do well by doing good; Nancy Lee is a corporate social marketing expert, and has coauthored books on social marketing with Philip Kotler
With Good Works, you'll find that you can generate significant resources for your cause while achieving financial success.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.