Get a free audiobook
Here to Make Friends
- How to Make Friends as an Adult: Advice to Help You Expand Your Social Circle, Nurture Meaningful Relationships, and Build a Healthier, Happier Social Life
- Narrated by: AJ Ferraro
- Length: 4 hrs and 36 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Skip the small talk and learn how to build a supportive community, engage with new people, and cultivate authentic, long-lasting friendships at every stage of life.
It sometimes seems like everyone has a big, happy, fulfilling social life, full of lifelong friendships...except you. As we grow older and school friendships fade, it can be difficult to meet new people and cultivate meaningful friendships. How do you strike up a conversation with a stranger? How do you move from mutual acquaintances to real friends?
Here to Make Friends has the answers to all of these questions and more. Written by a licensed therapist, this book is packed full of helpful advice and tips to overcome social anxiety and start building a stronger social circle, such as:
- Tips for moving past small talk
- Advice for getting out of your own head
- Suggestions for fun and memorable “friend dates”
- Strategies for connecting meaningfully with other people
Everyone wants to feel connected. Here to Make Friends is the perfect companion for moving past the sometimes-lonely post-school stage and into lasting, fulfilling friendships.
What listeners say about Here to Make Friends
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Rachel Morris
I really could use deep insight in to making and keeping treasured friends. This book was more like a pal coming up with "good ideas" as opposed to an expert with insight.
1 person found this helpful