Get a free audiobook
Improve Your Social Skills
Do you have trouble communicating and enforcing your opinions in public despite believing in yourself?
You can imagine that it's not enough....
We humans are strange and complicated creatures. We even complicate the basics of conversation. Luckily for us, we have many forms of communication and tools that help us get our message across.
But what if we want to increase our social skills? What if we want to influence people, especially the people we work with - to sell ideas, to get their buy-in - or to present a solution? How do we communicate with people we know very little about, how do we communicate with people of different ages?
Even though socializing seems to come naturally to some people, those skills are learned over time. It is never too late to make friends, learn how to communicate better, and improve our ability to meet people.
In this audiobook you will learn:
- Five different aspects of communication
- Main strategies to become a good listener
- How to improve our language skills and get away from fear of judgment
- How to understand the various languages of the body
- The most important things to avoid that block communication learning
- Peculiarities and defects of different generations and what to learn from each one
Even if you are a shy and introverted person, you will have all the practical lessons available at your fingertips to improve day by day.
Do you want to deepen this and change your way of relating with concrete attitudes?
Well, get this audiobook today!