Ready to speak and understand Dutch at an Intermediate level? Close your eyes and picture yourself arriving at an airport, walking out and finding yourself on a busy street. Imagine hearing the native conversations all around you.This is the kind of Dutch you learn here. Practical, everyday conversation.
This audiobook is great for Intermediates ready to go past basic phrases like "How are you?" In fact, you start speaking in minutes. Our native Dutch teachers break down all the sentences, grammar, and more in an easy-to-understand way! You learn conversations, key vocabulary, phrases, and grammar all in one shot. You can even read along with the bonus PDF eBook as you listen to your lessons.
A few topics covered in this audiobook:
- Expressing your thoughts in Dutch
- How to talk about other people
- How to quote someone
- Stating facts in Dutch
- How to express opinions
- Expressing the purpose of an action
- How to handle job interviews
- Dutch cultural tips and more!
With this audiobook, you get:
- 3.5 hours of audio in total
- 25 Intermediate level lessons
- 220+ page eBook so you can read along
By the end of this book, you will...
- Learn and master brand new conversations
- Learn intermediate level expressions and grammar
- Master Dutch listening skills and tune your ear to the native speaking style
- Be able to speak at an Intermediate Level
- Improve your reading by reading along with the eBook
- Understand everything with translations provided inside the eBook
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
What listeners say about Learn Dutch - Level 4: Intermediate Dutch: Volume 1: Lessons 1-25
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Odd method. Not recommended
I couldn't continue with this Dutch instruction audio book because it was surprisingly condescending. The instructors seem to assume that people who don't know Dutch also don't know how the world works. Every lesson I did included a weird explanation, in English, of why one talks about certain things. Very strange, and a waste of time. Aside from that the teaching method didn't seem well constructed. I thought the Pimsleur audio books were much better, however they only offer through beginner level.