Get a free audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $25.00
How do you trigger a lucid dream?
How can I have a lucid dream tonight?
Is lucid dreaming safe?
How do you do the wild technique lucid dreaming?
Is it possible to lucid dream every night?
Lucid Dreaming: Controlling the Storyline of Your Dreams
If you’d like to explore lucid dreaming, try the tips in this book: Lucid Dreaming: Pure Mind = No Fear / No Limits, by Elia Friedenthal. Lucid dreams may potentially:
- Reduce anxiety
- Tackle recurring nightmares and PTSD
- Dispel phobias
- Boost creativity
- Improve motor skills
“I’m a lucid dream researcher - here’s how to train your brain to do it.” (Elia Friedenthal)
How to Lucid Dream
Triggering lucid dreams can be fairly easy with the right methods. Those who are inexperienced with these phenomena may be able to induce a lucid dream for themselves through the techniques from this book.
In this book, you will learn:
- Dream Quality Classification
- Dream States and Level of Lucidity
- The Messages of Dreams
- Nightmares and Lucid Dreams
- Techniques of Basic Lucid Dreaming
- How to Remember Dreams
- The Lucid Dream Between Oriental Culture and Science
- The Buddhist Tradition
- The Tibetan Tradition
- Spiritual Goals and Philosophical Implications of Tibetan Dream Yoga
- From Lucid Dreaming to Lucid Sleep
- Applications in Psychotherapy for Psychological Well-Being
- How to Induce Lucid Dreaming?
- Toltec Technique of Dreaming
- Technique of Intent
- Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreaming
- Technique of Hypnagogic Imagery
- Tibetan White Point Technique
- Variant: Black Dot Technique
- Counting Technique
- Technique of Twin Bodies
- Tips to Avoid Premature Awakening
- Rotatory Dream (Dream Spinning)
- The DILD Technique
- WBTB: Wake-Back-to-Bed (Wake Up and Go Back to Sleep)
- Incubation of a Lucid Dream
- MILD: Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams (Mnemonic Induction Technique of Lucid Dreams)
- Self-Censorship Method
- The AB Method
- The ADA Method: All Day Awareness