Listen free for 30 days
Mindfulness on Demand
- The Seven Simple Meditation Practices That Will Make You Calm, Peaceful, and Present
- Narrated by: Jeanna Plant
- Length: 50 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $4.95
"Mindfulness is a way of befriending ourselves and our experience." (Jon Kabat-Zinn)
If you suffer from overthinking, fogginess, and daydreaming, this audiobook is for you.
When I wrote my best-selling book, The Forgotten Art of Happiness - 52 Ideas that Will Change Your Life, a lot of my clients and readers started asking me about how to start practicing meditation.
I looked up the internet, and I did not find a simplified guide to practice meditation for beginners, so I decided to write this audiobook.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- What is mindfulness?
- What is meditation?
- Seven simple meditation practices that you can practice anywhere.
- How to be calm, present, and peaceful whenever you want.
- The challenges of meditation practice and how to overcome them?.
Don’t live another moment worrying and regretting.
Scroll up and buy now to experience calmness, presence, and peace.