Stretching from the north to the south of the Western Hemisphere, the indigenous Americans have a long-forgotten history, and with that, myths, legends, and stories that have been passed on through generations. Many of them were in tune with nature and had their rituals, beliefs, and mythological creatures. In this guide, you’ll hear about:
- Native American gods and goddesses that were worshiped by the aboriginals.
- Some historical background, and the connection to their beliefs.
- The most important, best-known legends that have been told and written on cave walls.
- Stories that have been told on the American continent about the creation of the world.
- The myths and truths about supernatural powers shaman and other native Americans had (or didn’t have).
- Native American beliefs about birth, death, and the afterlife.
To get a grasp of the original inhabitants of the United States, Canada, and Latin American nations, it is crucial to understand the roots of where it all came from and what was going on in people’s minds before the European settlers arrived.
More from the same
- Stock Market Investing for Beginners, Options Trading, Day Trading: Best Strategies & Tactics to Become a Profitable Investor in a Matter of Weeks. Includes Futures, Cryptocurrencies and Forex Trading
- Passive Income, Accelerated Learning: Advance Tactics for Speed Reading, Comprehension & Greater Retentation. Build Up Your Online Business from Scratch (Blogging, Dropshipping, Affiliate Marketing)
- Stock Investing for Beginners: Marijuana Stocks - 10 Penny Stocks Under $1 Which Could Explode in the 2019 Pot Stock and Cannabis Business Boom
What members say
The worst book!
This poorly organized book randomly names spiritual figures from various regions and tribes one after another without any logical format.
- rachel dorothy blowen
Painfully uninspired folklore
This collection is a dry husk. The narrator, as well as the content, deliver a very dull retelling of Native lore that reads like someone listing inventory.
This book has no heart, all the gods, origin stories, and spirits, have been stripped of any character.
The book is perfect
I liked how it brought up different information on legends, mythology, and religions of a Native American culture and history book.