Do you want to explore the creativity of your mind?
Do you want to know how your brain works in consciousness?
Are you looking for a guide that will lead you towards the untold facts and myths about human memory?
Are you curious about photographic memory and want a bunch of information to soothe your curiosity? Do you want to know whether you have photographic memory or not?
So, lucky you are!
Because this is a complete guide that will give you every bit of information you were looking for. This audiobook will tell you how to explore your inner creativity, how consciousness and creativity correlates with each other. What is photographic memory and how human memory functions? It will teach you how we possess and process memory in few seconds?
In it, you will learn:
- Introduction to creativity
- History of creativity
- "Four C" model
- Social-character approach
- What is intelligence?
- Neuroscience and intelligence
- Computational creativity
- Introduction to consciousness
- Types of consciousness
- Introduction to memory
- Various memory frameworks
- Memory regulation
- Stages of memory
- Short term memory
- Long-term memory
- Kinds of long-term memory
- The working memory
- How memory functions?
- For what reason do we forget?
- Blame the hippocampus
- Introduction to photographic memory
- Eidetic or photographic memory
- Contrast between eidetic memory and photographic memory
- The debate about photographic memory
- How eidetic memory works
- How photogenic memory works
- Step-by-step instructions to get photographic memory
- Figure out how to center and dispense with interruptions
- Nourishments that lift memory
- 10 different ways to build up a photographic memory
- Do you have a photographic memory?
- Does photographic memory exist?
- The qualities of individuals with PC like memories
- The 9 realities about individuals who remember everything about their lives
- The 6 science-supported strategies to improve your memory
- And many more!
So, don’t waste your time...
Buy now to get this amazing audiobook!