"Raw feeding should be simple."
Scratching, itching, vomiting, diarrhea, yeast-filled ears and paws...these are the problems plaguing today's modern dog. The common culprit? An inappropriate diet. The solution? A species-appropriate diet of fresh foods.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to transition your dog to a fresh-food diet
- How to prepare fresh-food meals
- How to safely feed raw meaty bones
- Sanitary practices to prevent illness
- Important fresh-food information
Take the next step in your raw-feeding journey, and grab a copy today!
What members say
- Amazon Customer
This was a very interesting and informative book. I knew a little about raw feeding and learned so much more. It was well read, very clear, easy to hear and understand. I would highly recommend the book to anyone who wants to do all they can to have healthy pets.