Listen free for 30 days
Relationship Communication for Couples
- A Guidebook to Help Couples Build and Maintain a Healthy Relationship and Understand the Importance of Communication in Conflict Situations.
- Narrated by: Caroline Kiley
- Length: 3 hrs and 20 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $18.74
Do you want to improve your communication skills to develop a good relationship with your partner? This guidebook is the answer to your problem!
Good personal communication means breaking the conventional mold and working together to improve life. Yeah, it takes discipline and patience, but the commitment is worth knowing how to interact the right way. Once you have learned listening and hearing skills, you'll find life much easier. For you to develop strong communication skills, you must have all the following: Note that it doesn't mean that you agree with the other person only because you are polite in a conversation. You may indeed have huge differences, but it is empathy that makes you understand the point of view of the other person, and maybe it will even make you learn something.
You need to have great communication skills, including not only talking but listening, to be successful in life. Communication allows you to communicate with another person while having an understanding of what that person has to say. Most people don't realize that there are many different forms of communication that must be learned and that they include spoken, written, and even visual. As long as you are highly trained in communication skills, life is easier, on a personal and business level.
This audiobook covers:
- Importance of Communication for a Couple
- Most Common Communication Mistakes for a Couple
- How to Build a Healthier Relationship with Communication?
- Tips for Improving Your Communication: The Basics
- The Role of Emotional Intelligence
- Active Listening
- Managing and Overcoming Conflicts
- And much more
There are no two people talking in the same way. Everyone uses different terms, has different levels of skill, and employs different methods to cross lines.
Ready to get started? Click “Buy Now”!