Free with 60-day trial
- Conquer Your Mind and Habits like a King and Seize the Life You've Always Wanted. 2 Book Bundle - Habit Change + Mental Discipline
- Narrated by: Sean Posvistak
- Length: 7 hrs and 19 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $25.00
It is now well known that only around eight percent of people are actually able to achieve their goals. What do they do differently that other 92 percent are missing out on?
“Successful people aren’t born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don’t like to do.” (William Makepeace Thackeray)
As you know by now, reaching goals or trying to implement new habits and sticking to them long-term can be quite challenging. Our body and mind are designed to desire the easy way out. The path of least resistance. This is why sticking to new habits for the long-term is no easy task.
One of the key factors that separate high achievers and performers - those who are able to reach their goals and make a long-lasting positive change in their lives - is their impressive ability to stick with new habits, no matter what.
Most people believe that you are either born disciplined or you aren't. There is little hope if you are a lazy, unmotivated slob. But how true is this? Fortunately, even if you currently consider yourself to be the least disciplined person you know of, there is a lot that you can do to completely turn your life around.
In this audiobook, you’ll discover:
- The profound effects that habits have in our lives and how we can harness their power
- Proven methods to develop willpower from scratch, even if you currently consider yourself to be the most unmotivated, lazy person ever
- A risk-free strategy to deal with the discomfort that separates us from achieving great, long-lasting change
- Reasons why bad habits tend to stay in our systems and painless methods to get rid of them for good
- The time that it usually takes for habit transformation to occur and the secret to cut the time drastically
- Key strategies that create a supportive environment that will dramatically increase your chances of success
- How to effectively deal with distractions that tend to sabotage our goals
- The catastrophic effects that not being mentally disciplined can bring to your life and how to avoid ending up in this unwanted situation
Scientific research has shown that good habits inevitably leads to better academic and life outcomes. It is also directly linked to lower levels of stress, depression, and other mood disorders that plague our society.
Years of studying how our thought patterns work has now made this type of training so easy to follow that even the most unmotivated person you know of can turn their life around by using the right road map.
So, if you want to make sure that you increase your success in all areas of your life and want to have the mental discipline of the elite few, then scroll up and click the “buy now” button now!