Free with 60-day trial
- How to Overcome Social Anxiety in Relationships. Understand Panic Attacks, PTSD, and Depression Using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy to Fix Negative Thinking
- Narrated by: Andy Imhof, Michael Andrews
- Length: 24 hrs and 21 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $37.53
Are you looking for an effective technique to break free from anxiety, panic, and depression; and develop a positive mental attitude using a scientific method? Then keep reading...
Four books in one!
There are many potential reasons a person may have mental disorders. A person’s genetics, as well as their family history, can play a role in the higher likeliness of someone having anxiety at some point in their lifetime. Higher amounts of stress and unhealthy ways of coping with that stress can also be a factor in developing a social anxiety disorder. Social anxiety disorder can result from so many different factors which may include having to face major decisions in a person’s life that have a heavy impact, being more fearful towards the world and how they live in it or having a traumatic experience.
We all want and need to live a happier life which does not come easy. The question is, how do you condition yourself to live through a complex life with drama all around you?
The answer is: A sober frame of mind to tackle your feelings and behavior.
In this audiobook, as you learn how to cope with your difficulties, you will understand the importance of practice. The moment you put in practice the principles of the audiobook for the first two months, you will have captured a wide scope of the problem, plus other related issues that come along.
This audiobook includes:
- Social Anxiety CBT
- Anxiety and Depression Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Anxiety
You will learn:
- How to deal with anxiety disorders
- CBT principles
- Techniques to improve your freedom from social anxiety
- How does PTSD relate to anxiety
- DBT Techniques for anxiety
- Types of borderline personality disorder
- The six core processes of ACT
- And much more
Start your journey today, break free from anxiety, panic, depression, and enjoy a new, healthier, and better life!
Get this audiobook today!