Get a free audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $25.00
How do you grow organic mushrooms at home? Is it safe to grow your own mushrooms? Is it cheaper to grow your own mushrooms? How do you grow healthy mushrooms?
The process of growing mushrooms is very different than growing other veggies and fruits.
Other vegetables and fruits require a lot of sunlight but mushrooms are totally opposite. If they get light, they will die and if other plants do not get light they cannot grow. The darkroom is the number one priority for growing mushrooms.
Growing mushrooms is a very simple and easy process.
Bodies of mushrooms require a very limited number of conditions or factors to grow in a better size. If you fail to provide these conditions, mushrooms will not grow. Fortunately, giving mushrooms these conditions is not that hard. In this audiobook, we will talk about all the required conditions to grow mushrooms and much more.
In this guide you’ll learn:
- Mushrooms: Beneficial properties and tips for safe consumption
- Mushrooms: Properties, benefits, calories, uses, and side effects
- How to grow mushrooms at home
- Upper mushrooms and lower mushrooms
- Reproduction of mushrooms
- The hyphae and the mycelium
- The carpophore body
- The spores of the fungus
- Primary and secondary mycelium
- Ascomycetes and basidiomycetes fungi
- Ascus and basidia
- The 3 main categories
- Mushrooms anatomy
- Oyster, mumps, chilblains
- Cockerel, chanterelle, or finferlo
- Good egg
- Medicinal mushrooms
- Deadly poisonous mushrooms
- How to recognize them
- Hallucinogenic mushrooms - Psilocybin, magic mushrooms
- The life cycle of mushrooms
- Habitat and growth
- Growth rates of mushrooms
- Growing fresh mushrooms at home: A practical guide
- Growing mushrooms in boxes is simple, even for the less experienced
- How to grow mushrooms with wooden logs
- How to grow mushrooms with toilet paper
- How to grow mushrooms at home: other home kits and original systems
- How to grow mushrooms on wooden logs with fresh mycelium
- Mushroom substrate: What species can be grown?
- Cultivation of mushrooms: Optimal temperature and humidity
- The cultivation of pleurotus
- Choice of species
- Growing porcini mushrooms is very difficult, why?
- DIY mushroom cultivation
- How to grow pleurotus ostreatuS
- Where and when the field mushrooms grow
- The agrocybe aegerita - Pioppino
- Spontaneous production of shiitake mushrooms
- Stropharia rugosoannulata
- Mushroom pleurotus cornucopiae (golden mushroom)
- Coprinus comatus mushroom (coprinus, chiomato agaric)
- Armillaria mellea mushroom (chiodino)
- Growing mushrooms: How to start a profitable mushroom farm
- How to start a successful mushroom growing plant
- Effect of the mushroom industry on the atmosphere
- Expanding shiitake mushrooms on logs: detailed overview to an agroforestry crop
- Industrial tool for horticulture mushroom growing kit
- How to grow mushrooms from old mushroom stem butts
- Use of reishi mushroom to eliminate cancer and almost every other ailment
- The black and white medicinal mushroom