Listen free for 30 days
The Greatest Bedtime Stories for Kids: For a Deep Bond with Your Child
- Meditation Stories for Kids to Help Them Fall Asleep and Develop Their Imagination and Fantasy Through a Goodnight Routine
- Narrated by: Cheryl Clark
- Length: 10 hrs and 59 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $31.27
If your children love falling asleep listening to fantastic stories and if you are looking for an audiobook for children that can make them dream while developing their imagination, fantasy, and awareness, then you are in the right place....
All you have to do is simply lie down in bed with your baby, close your eyes, and relax.
J. K. Washington with an audiobook of "the greatest bedtime stories for kids" will accompany you in a fantastic world of dreams helping to create a deep bond with your beloved child.
- Imagine what it would be like to get your child used to create a sweet, fun, and reassuring evening ritual that will accompany him or her to go to sleep.
- Imagine what it would be like to give your child the right amount of attention, cuddles, and understanding while you are getting used to specific rules.
- Imagine what it would be like to see your child happy to go to bed because he or she knows he or she is going to share one of the best moments of the day with his or her parents.
The bedtime stories guarantee moments of intimacy and sharing in the family. Moments that will remain forever etched in the memories of each child.
It is precisely in the evening, just before going to sleep, that the children process what happened during the day and often need to be reassured.
Through these tales, the parents can be comforting and give courage to their child without facing the topic that causes stress and at the same time providing the best tools to successfully overcome the small difficulties of everyday life.
If you want your children to face the night with serenity and joy while developing fantasy and imagination, this audiobook cannot be missing in your library.