Listen free for 30 days
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wish list failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
$14.95 a month
Buy Now for $18.74
A mindful and powerful approach that uses individual experience, meditation, and self-reflection as effective tools for helping you relax.
This audiobook empowers you with the necessary tools needed to conquer your environment and circumstances, by helping you discover who you are on the inside. Most people get anxious because their circumstances and the hustling and bustling of their society has driven them away from the center of their identity and persona. Unbeknownst to them that the power to create happiness to live an anxiety-free life is in your hands.
This audiobook provides a mirror that will reflect reality, making you mindful of your strengths and advantages to help you reconnect with your origin.
The Mindfulness Workbook for Anxiety is a detailed research material, that aims to educate people in all fields and strata of life. To help them discover their personality, purpose, and drive, so they can live a more prosperous life. This audiobook combines effective meditation with soul-searching practices and personal experiences, to create simple and effective habits that’ll help relieve stress, anxiety, and worry.
This audiobook is your daily guide to creating happiness and unburdening yourself from the stresses and vexes of your day. Stress is something we all have to deal with at some point in our lives, but our anxiety and worries shouldn’t define who we are. With the simple practices provided in this audiobook, you’ll get insight into your reality, and be empowered to escape the wormhole of your limitations.
Because it is different from the competition:
- Uses an Unprecedented approach to relieve stress and anxiety
- Explores self-development, self-gratification, and self-actualization, from a mindful perspective
- Covers every aspect of mind power and how it can be useful in alleviating stress and anxiety
- Provides a radical foundation for generating long-term results using mindful meditation and practices
- Associates you with your true self
Mindfulness Workbook for Anxiety if for students, professionals, and people of all fields, who are agitated by their problems and want to create happiness for themselves for a more relaxed existence. It is an ideal audiobook for everyone, and a perfect gift idea for your colleagues, friends, and family.
- Is this book for everyone? The Mindfulness Workbook for Anxiety is for beginners and advanced professionals and everyone else that has been made anxious by their problems and circumstances.
- Can I apply the information acquired from this audiobook to other areas of my life? Stress and anxiety affect human productivity in all areas, and with the mindful practices of this audiobook, you can relieve stress and be more productive.
- What is this audiobook about? This audiobook provides simple and effective meditation and self-actualization habits to help relieve stress, anxiety, and worry.
- Can it foster teamwork in my organization? How can this audiobook help people that have been traumatized? I don’t have anxiety; how can I benefit from this audiobook? If you are looking for simple and effective practices that will help you live a relaxed stress/anxiety-free life, this audiobook goes far and wide in that area.
It is an ideal gift for professionals of all levels and people of all ages. Get this audiobook today, and relax!
What listeners say about The Mindfulness Workbook for AnxietyAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Mitchel Mahar
reads like it was put through Google translate
lots of sentences are grammatically wrong. like it was poorly translated from another language. not sure if I had a glitch or something but I would not recommend as it stands because its almost impossible to listen to
- Dawn Reece
So poorly written
I was very hopeful that this highly rated book would be an effective tool to help me manage my anxiety. However, it is so oddly phrased that it sounds as if a non-fluent English speaker attempted to translate a foreign language version into English. An example is this tortured partial paragraph. "Moving ahead might indicate reconfiguring a relationship so you are less giving, more realistic. But it rarely entails cutting off those fractures. Believe alteration, not amputation. Getting unstuck requires being truthful with yourself about the way you feel; still angry, sad, or nervous, even though you wish you were not. But adhering to the chance that someday you may feel much better. Is there anything you cannot get over? Yes and no. You don't get over it, but you may get a different place to use it. You don't overlook it, but the thought no more intrudes. You don't pretend it was awful, but you have a sense which it is possible to cure. We do not get previously, we get past it."
In addition, the narrator used akwardly placed pauses which made it even more difficult to listen to. There may be some nuggets of gold for those who persevere and listen to this in its entirety. I chose to cut my losses and stopped listening.
2 people found this helpful