Do you ever wonder how it is that only earth can support life yet there are at least eight planets in the solar system? Or why it is that the burning sun does not roast the living things on earth alive?
Understanding the Atmosphere: Comparing the Planets is just what you need to understand how the earth supports life while the rest of the universe cannot. Discover the aspects of the sun ant terrestrial planets that help life to or not to thrive.
Children love nonfiction books that provide captivating details and ideas especially about the universe, the galaxy, the world, and life. Everyone is captivated by the facts of the universe, and there is an insatiable desire in many children to understand the strange phenomena. This book explains, to the children, in a simple language, about the atmosphere.
To that end, you will find many interesting facts about Mercury, Venus, Earth, and Mars and why or why not they can sustain life. This knowledge will not only entertain children but also offer good information that will improve their knowledge in science.
Inside you will find:
- Facts about Earth, life, and the four terrestrial planets.
- How the atmosphere helps to sustain life on earth.
- Why the earth is not on fire, why we get warmth.
- The reason behind the weather, why mercury is not the brightest planet.
- The reasons behind the names of the terrestrial planets, and why Mars is called the red planet.
- The atmosphere and its structure on earth and the other planets.
- And much more...